Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Would Profimail work on a N700?

Counsellor
peterh337

Would Profimail work on a N700?

This is the app

http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=profimail

I had some email exchanges with them but they were banal one-line responses and when I somewhat less than politely suggested that the person actually asks the developer (who is presumably in the office next door) they stopped replying totally :smileyvery-happy: :smileylol:

The app would be handy because it supports default BCC and server deletion, and other stuff.

They say it supports Symbian 3rd and 5rd Ed, ^3, Anna. So why not Belle? Is it really that different?

One thing I have seen in "older" apps is that when you try to scroll a menu (which has scroll bats, due to being too long) you end up activating the first menu item touched, which is obviously less than great. With some finger trickery (holding a finger on the menu for a bit and then scrolling it) it can be made to work OK however.

Please use plain text.