Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Your internet settings must be activated for Java ...

tigra

Your internet settings must be activated for Java Applications? NOKIA E5

[ Edited ]

Hello I just bought my phone 3 days ago and I'm having a prblem installing the ebuddy application since it says "Your internet settings must be activated for Java Applications" how can I solve this, how can I check if I enable my java? I hope someone can help me.

PS.

My phone lost its signal twice a day it takes ages to have the signal back, should I return it?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Your internet settings must be activated for Java Applications? NOKIA E5

Do you have an active Data plan ?

As far as the signal drop problem is concerned..Is it happening when you are at some particular location ? Confirm first that its not a Network issue...Change your location or call the operator to check.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maxiene

how can i configure my internet settings for java?i cant use ebuddy facebook chat mixit binu for facebook.can someone assist me troubleshoot my nokia e5 fone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dancingdragon

Your internet settings must be activated for Java Applications? NOKIA E5

[ Edited ]

I also have the same problm with me brand new nokia E5 i hv my active data plan with no signal problm bt still whnever i install ebuddy fr chattng it says the same error........ plz help me out i need to use ebuddy asap.... its imprtnt fr me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
__Joydeep__

You need to configure access point setting in your phone to connect to internet with java apps. Call your service provider to configure it manually.
Joydeep Bhattacharya
Please use plain text.