Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

application not working

Registered Member
Aks_

application not working

Hi...
I have Nokia 5230 handset. In my mobile some application doesn't work proparly. Applications such as Adobreder 2.5, Quick office.....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: application not working

What do you mean when you say these apps don't work properly? Please give us more information on this.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jackiman

If i wont to downloald app he said no vaild certificates
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-p/1205143

refer to the above thread for no certificate error.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Qt apps doesn't work on 5230. Install only s60v5 apps. U may be trying Quick office or Adobe reader for s^3. U can hav mobisystem office suit instead
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.