Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: can i get refund?

Counsellor
mushroomlolz

can i get refund?

if i bought a software from the store.. And it failed to work.. Can i get refund?
mushrooms
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

You didnt say what phone you have . Fisrt thing to do is to contact the developer directly and see if they can help youget it working. If still no jiy then you can try contacting Nokia Care if it is the Ovi Store you got it from or if the microsoft Marketplace you need to contact them.

Contact Nokia Care using the "Nokia support" tab below.

For windowsphone, try www.windowsphone.com

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mushroomlolz

I'm using Nokia E7.. Nokia Belle Refresh
mushrooms
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Then you need to contact the developer first If no joy then contact Nokia Care usng the "Nokia support" tab below.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

depends on the store policy although the consumer act does say if purchased and not damaged and you changed your mind within a few days you should be able to return it for a refund but usually they try to make you a swap or even denie it so warranty works then and you give it to get fixed for free as is still within the time, warranty works within 2years anyway but if you don't like the phone as it wont do what it says you are in your legal right to say you dont want and ask a refund. Depends on your location and what shop.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

I agree contacting the developer is a solution if you want to stick to device.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

is it really about its functionality or the device itself you just had enough overhall, because the problem might be solved through the developer or retailer without getting a refund, I assume you dont have the handset for over 2years, if so they can sort it for you for free and no need for a refund:smileyhappy: also the refund works on a limited period of time! and if no damages to it.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

@angedoceu12

He's talking about a refund for the app he purchased, not his phone.

Ray.

Please use plain text.