Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

conflicting application. show items? c2-03

mohsenfar
Accepted Solution

conflicting application. show items? c2-03

[ Edited ]

hi. i have a c2-03.

1 -  with it go to the internet whitout any problem. but i update c2-03 in two dayes ago. at this time when i want go to internet . see this massage.

"conflicting application. show items?"

2 - in addition "access point " in my c2-03 active when i format by this code. -*#7370#

but i cant used nimbuzz or other massenger program & maps & chat and other.

pls help me.tnx

Moderator's notes: Email address removed. It's not advisable to share personal information online.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: conflicting application. show items? c2-03

[ Edited ]

Hi mohsenfar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Update your phone software either by using Nokia Suite or if your operator supports it, firmware Over The Air (Menu Settings > Phone > Phone updates or  Menu Applications > (Tools>) SW Update).

If this does not help, try resetting your phone following the instructions below, in some cases this will resolve the issue.

Before resetting, remember to back up of your phone using Nokia Suite.

Reset your device by going to Menu>Settings>Restore factory settings>All. This reset will remove all settings and personal data off the phone, so remember to backup your data first.

When prompted for security code, default code is 12345.

After the reset just restore your backup and re-install your applications from "My Stuff" on Nokia Store.

If the problem still persists, visit the nearest Nokia Care Point and let them have a look.

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vithyan

i have updated with 7.48 recently and bluetooth didn't function. it worked only after the restart of the device. it is not possible restart every now and then. so i reinstalled the software and finally my stopped working. now on a white display it shows " LOCAL MODE". please help me in this regard. moreover from the time i've purchased, apps such as communities,mail,ovi store and chat are not working. i've open the nokia browser and then only it is possible to open these. ple reply soon.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Are you able to use/switch on the phone now? If no then the firmware update has failed. Take a look at the link below for the options available to you. Most probably you will have to contact the nearest authorised nokia care centre.

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Recovering-from-a-failed-firmware-update/td-p/398147

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vithyan

Thanking for your reply. I've already given it to a phone repairing shop. Until the time I gave it, phone can be switched on,but appears a white display having a text on it showing " Local Mode".

As I remember this happened at the last stage of the update and as usual my computer showed a message that " Hardware ID missing "etc. As it was bought in UAE and brought to Sri Lanka, I don't think the warranty applies on it. It didn't have a warranty card for that matter.
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Hi mohsenfar,
it is becoz of the applications were installed to your previous software. You must do update each of your applications to work. You will find these options in each app - Update version!
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shahabar

From where i can download Nokia mobile communities for nokia C2-01
Please use plain text.
TaTaL

I have Nokia Asha 303 !!
When Update the Nokia Browser Version 2.2.0 , try to use it but inoperative , Show This Error

conflicting application show item?

what am i doing????

===

Do all instruction but any diffrent before

Please use plain text.
fmcoolcj

My own is Nokia 200, just displaying conflicting applications show item? Now i can not do any tin with the nokia browser. Pls help. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
frankbud

Re: conflicting application. show items? in nokia c3-00

hi !

all plz help me in this matter ...

i have my nokia c3-00 and transffered a jar file from system in it via bluetooth .....

initially everything was running fine but now upon starting the application, it gives "conflicting applications show items"  and asks for "yes/no".......

i have reset my phone also....many times to factory settings but all in vain .... then i purchased another new nokia c3-00 but after approx. 3 months of testing that phone also started giving the same problem.........

plz help me...............thanx alot

Please use plain text.
Pankaj7

God knows whan nokia givs the perfect solution for n c2-02 app confliction
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Lavguptabihiya

Dear nokia ye kya majak bna rakha hai. I update my nokia browser on c2-03.and it shows conflicting item.nokia express.what is this have u provide nokia for free.then why create such problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prasadd171

hi. i have a 7230 , i update the lower version to new . But when i open internet browser. see this massage.
"conflicting application. show items?"
yes or no!
I also reset my phone using *#7370# but didn't work.
pls help me.tnx
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Lavguptabihiya

Plz download other nokia or ovi browser from google search then ur problem get solved.i was also suffering frm it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnstergarcia

hi! My nokia c3 shows con flicting items show items? When i try to open ovi store.. What should i do?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi johnstergarcia

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
rishab12345

dear , nokia . wat is this . i update my nokia browser than the showing conflicting application-> nokia express. wat is this . please help me how solve this problem... fast nokia walon.. dhandha nahi hai kya customers ke saath mazaak karte ho .. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Shashwatshukla2

Download the nokia browser from the following site and the problem of error of conflicting application will be removed

http://download.browser.ovi.com
Please use plain text.
softprince

I had same problem for 2 months now but am glad my browser is working well now... What i did was that i tried something with my nokia chat, that could link me to my web browser for example. For example i tried to sign in on my nokia chat and it linked me to my browser. the next thing i did was to add bookmark of this http://download.browser.ovi.com/ so i opened the site and downloaded my browser and now its working fine.... Try and see guys
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.