Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

download facebook application for nokia 5230

tammy_j_w

download facebook application for nokia 5230

Hi all

I have a problem with download/install this facebook application from ovi store. When i purchased this phone, it has a facebook application. Then i accidentally delete the application. After that, I try to download it from ovi store. But it can only download/install facebook for nokia 5800, and it was a different version. I try to search again, then i found facebook for nokia with S60 OS. But why can't I download the application? It said that it's not for nokia 5230. Is there a way to force the installation? Or can I download it to my computer and then install the application offline?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: download facebook application for nokia 5230

[ Edited ]

If you like.. try this method..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kryptonite

hey farby wat did u use to capture the screen plz :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

kryptonite wrote:
hey farby wat did u use to capture the screen plz :smileyhappy:

Press Ctrl + Print Screen  on your keyboard and then Paste it in to the Paint application (Start-->Accessories-->Paint) on your PC  and Save ...

Please use plain text.