Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

facebook app. problem

Advisor
niravaero
Accepted Solution

facebook app. problem

i have nokia 5230 it has native facebook app when i try it to open it it shows 'an uncoverable error occured reboot might help' it just showin this nothing ahead it i am unable to use fb through it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: facebook app. problem

I have nokia c5-03. It has native facebook appl when i try to use it shows "an unrecoverable error occured reboot might help" & so I am unable to use it. Help me....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

my nokia c5-03 restarts automatically again & again. Sensitivity of touch is also reduced
Please use plain text.
njami254

There is these file cald the API bridge,try enable it and if u cant try downloading the netqin mobile guard App then scan,a file namd API bridge ,enable it then reboot.facebook is rite then.ok?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Try this Backup all your data then do a reset using *#7370# after dialing this enter the password and factory reset your device. Try and reply.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Advisor

yet i have the same problem about fb application. What i do? Please help me..
Please use plain text.
Advisor

sir, i have nokia c5-03 & have suffered from native facebook application. It is not working. I have tried the options suggested by u but it is not working.it shows the "an uncoverable error occured. It might help to reboot your device." please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Its not working sir. It shows that it is not compatible for nokia c5-03. What i do now.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Then try this. This may not be similar to the native one just give it a try. http://m.facebook.com/fbapp/d/facebook.jad?cr=mb&uid=0&refid=8
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Advisor
niravaero

thanx nizami bro
Please use plain text.
Advisor

can i download facebook version 1.0.14744 for my nokia c5-03.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Ya you can here's the link http://mediafire.com/?51cbkryt299bhdd . But am not sure whether it will work or not. Give it a try.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mazma

but it is not work..i want the same facebook version help me,please....1.0.14744

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mazma

can you help me?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
browrer

i have a nokia c5-03 and i am try to open face book it not open error to uncoverable error reboot your device might help it just shown this nothing ahead it ifunable to use face book through it.
Please use plain text.
Arjuntk

c5-03 facebook app not working hep me

My nokia c5-03 facebook app not working an unrecoverable error occurred how to solve plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz haelp me any1 :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: c5-03 facebook app not working hep me

Hi Arjuntk,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

Is your internet connection working fine?

In order to fix this issue,  I would advise you to check if your phone's software is up to date via this link,  enter *#0000# on your keypad to display your current version.

If your phone needs to be updated, connect it with Nokia suite and click on the green arrow icon. Any available updates will be listed here.

If the problem persists, I would suggest you to delete facebook application : Menu > Settings > Application mgr. > Installed apps > delete facebook app.

Then download facebook application via Nokia store.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baliram

facebook
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AgurzMae

Still the same. It says an unrecoverable error occured reboot might help. Please help.

Please use plain text.