Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: facebook app. problem

Registered Member
ajayan

my facebook version 1.0.14744 not working... Plzzz help me... I rebooted my c5-05 mobile... Api bridge is already installed plz help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ajayan

how can recieve the solution
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ajayan

plz help me... While opening facebook app it shows an unrecoverable error occured nokiac5-05
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jagas

it says unrecoverable error occur
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi jagas,

Welcome to the Forum.

Is your internet connection working fine?

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MH_RUBEL7862

i have nokia c5 03.my facebook appl when i try to open it shows an unrecoverable error occured reboot might help so i am unable to use it help me.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Restore to factory reset:

Menu > Settings and Phone > Phone mgmt. > Factory settings . The default code is 12345 unless otherwise changed.

2. Check for updates. If none, you can reinstall the software using Nokia Suite. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
krishna924u

first u must open link http://gamblis.com/2011/03/21/facebook-3-3-3-for-nokia-c5-03-java-phone/ 'n then u download facebook application,,, if u finish to download extract rar file 'n connect usb cable to your nokia c5-03,,, 'n then open file u will extract, try to install facebook_n97.wzg after u install, may u open the setting => application mgr. => installed apps => facebook (hold, touch uninstall),, 'n it's work for my nokia c5-03,,, now i'll try to find again facebook application on my nokia c5-03,,, hmmm. must be patient,,,  help others too.. k??

Please use plain text.
AniruddhaPandey

then how to enable the API bridge?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jeetendra1998

i have an good advice for u all i have same problem but i update my phone software via nokia pc suit or nokia care and my problem gone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nirbhay4555

Buddies I have prolem with my Facebook Aplication 1.0.14744. The error is "An Unrecoverable error occuor, it hels to reboot ur device", then this problems solution is..... First back up your contacts, msgs, calender etc etc.. then dial a code*#7370# (NOKIA 5233, 5235, & c5-05, C5-06 including all s60v5 OS devices). Reset the device... update its Software via Nokia suite.,,, then go to the wesite (http://www.mediafire.com/?51cbkryt299bhdd), u get a rar file of Facebook 1.0.14744  Aplication. Installed it,, And reboot ur device then login to facebook via facebook 1.0.14744 The facebook app is the rite ok. & ruuning normally. 

i had attached a rar file of facebook 1.0.14744 below

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
soosyloo

my phone is a nokia 5250  and my facebook works fine except when i upload to facebook it is always locked to me...i have to access my facebook from my main computer and then open the app.

is this a fb privacy setting thing??

Please use plain text.
pretytea

dear sir i m facing problem in conection f.b on nokia asha 202..i activated monthly pkg of internet for the sake of using f.b but it is not working.please help me.
Please use plain text.
pretytea

anyone who can help me please..when í conect f.b welcome to f.b page didn't appeare..please help me.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Adarshbala

I cant open native facebook app on my C2 00.
It is getting very late and after saying 'go to web address'.
Then told to go to options>application access>network access>ask first time.
But again the problem is there. I am not able to open the facebook.
Plz help me. . . .
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
laxmid

sir , 

i have nokia c5 05 modal mobile phone i have a problam with facebook app. . start fb then show me msg 'an uncoverable error occured reboot your device. then i not start my fb acc.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adeel4tc

hello guys:thumbup:

AgurzMae wrote:

Still the same. It says an unrecoverable error occured reboot might help. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adeel4tc

guys solution confirmed for nokia C5-03 or 06 ....users download this..copy into your Sd-card...then install it using your phone into phone memory....it will replace old files and cheers :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.