Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

forgot code on anti-theft f-secure on nokia n8

tefarojas

forgot code on anti-theft f-secure on nokia n8

hello i have a problem with the anti-theft on my nokia n8 please help!! i forgot the password i already contact with f-secure support they told me to do the following

1) Borrow either your friend/family mobile phone.

2) Type this code carefully into the SMS:

open#0001063740#AhhHgsvjq1LGp7eLAG/MyBu0VBc=

3) Send it to your locked mobile phone.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.

THIS DIDNT WORKED iF YOU KNOW ANY SOLUTION PLEASE TELL ME THE FASTER YOU CAN

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gypsy62

Re: forgot code on anti-theft f-secure on nokia n8

Have you got access to the "TRUSTED" phone that you put into the f-secure settings?

if yes,
1. send SMS with the following text to YOUR phone: #UNLOCK#
2. YOUR phone will send the reset SMS with instructions to the "Trusted" phone.
3. Send the reset code from the trusted phone to your phone.
4. Your phone should now unlock and you can create a new security code.

HINT: (write down your codes and keep them in a safe place AWAY from your phone.)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look HERE ...Else, you may need to Hard Reset the phone with the consequencies of wiping all data from the Phone Memory. Take Back-up of your important data if you need to do that ...

Please use plain text.
myahma

i type in yr given code accordingly and that's all i see with no further instruction. im really getting very frustrated with this anti-theft device, it really work sowell, if ur just as forgetful as me pls don't try, i need help, im getting sososo tired with it!!!
Please use plain text.
myahma

I tried it yr way and it didn't work. please let me know if you can do it, im sososo tired with all the trying here and there. thanks!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
patygh

hw du i solve my antitheft problem.wid myn i kant even operate my fon kos wen i on it im askd for the code.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Usual provisos concerning data loss etc.: http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/12185_Another_three_finger_salute_do.php

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vickyvishal100

I flashed the Phone

Now the USB in Mass storage mode works and i can see in my pc everything installed on mobile mass storage, but the lock screen is still on the phone coz dont know security code. How to by pass ? what folders should i alter in mass storage file ? Is there a folder with dealing with security code here ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
thegeneral50

its work..tq:thumbsup:. i never set anti theft keywords or whatever from anti theft. suddenly my phone is locked. f**k to anti theft. i just update software from nokia. after that anti theft already install in my n8.

Please use plain text.