Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: fring,skype & nimbuzz is not working in c7

Contributor
mnd52

fring,skype & nimbuzz is not working in c7

[ Edited ]

i recently buy new c7 & i install fring. app is running well i can use message but when i make call everytime my phone is going to hang even nimbuzz & skype is not working plz help.

Moderator's note: Personal email address removed. It is not wise to put personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

if u are online same time numbuzz and skype and you have a call on skype or if nimbuzz and fring running same time mobile will be hang. u should have to exit others accapt where u have call.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mnd52

no i install one software at time when i use fring its hang only when i call to someone but innimbuzz when it start then suddenly hang so these two are diffrent problem
Please use plain text.
Advisor

take all ur phone backup accapt applications and make it to hard reset .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mnd52

Thanks for your co-oprate but insted of hard reset is there any other way to solve my problem in hard reset i can take backup only my few data my all application which is already install will delete.

One more thing i have to ask Today i just see on this site C7 is going to update to belle when this update avalible can u tell me. If there is problem in anna so after update to belle may be my problem going to solve

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

just reinstall ur nimbuzz , fring and skype one by one and check if still u have the same problem then wait for the belle. and for me i am using on my c7 leak belle which is really faster then Anna . nimbuzz and fring working fine but skype not yet release the new version for belle. And we are waiting skype for belle and don't want to go back to Anna.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mnd52

Yes ofcourse i update it to belle but can u tell me when this update available when u download leak version can u tell me in fring i try reinstall it many time before u tell me but problem is not solved plz help thanks bye

Please use plain text.
Advisor
helal_uddin

**solution for Nimbuzz**
Go to http://get.nimbuzz.com then change ur device name nokia to Sony ericson. Model name Satio. Then download it. I mean u need to download a nimbuzz which is published for Sony Ericson Sation. But u cant make any call with that Nimbuzz.
and i had the same problem with Fring on my E7. Its solved when fring released an update. Try to download Fring from Nokia store. Hope it will solve ur problem.

thanx
Please use plain text.
Advisor
helal_uddin

latest fring version is 4.05.17.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mnd52

Thanks for your coporarte i always download fring from ovi only but my query is not solved may be this problem is for ANNA os

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
RaithK

I had something similar on my E5, the problem was related to the version on VOIP audio serer I was using. I currently have nimbuzz and skype (nimbuzz is kind of the same as fring) and I installed nimbuzz first and sype last. As far as I know fring uses a diffrent VOIP version, incompatible witth the other two. Try uninstalling fring, then uninstalling skype, and finally reinstall skype, and see if your calls work with only nimbuzz and sype installed.
Please use plain text.
sudeep_kumar50

why fring not working in my nokia c7
Please use plain text.
sudeep_kumar50

before i installed fring that was worked. But now its not working why?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fullhelp

[ Edited ]

asmin im use nokia c7mobail 1st time i have skype after skype nothing next problame not working how is this frograming pls help my email-********@*****.com

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fullhelp

[ Edited ]

im asmin fring no working how is this fungsan pls my email-********@*****.com

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.