Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: fring

Registered Member
fahadhossan94
Accepted Solution

fring

i cant use my fring. Fring says''You have exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register your account.please contact support at www.fring.com/help''
mobile model E5
i want a clear soulation
please
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you will need to contact Fring about this issue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bhuvaneswaran

pls solve there is the problem in my phone while install a fring there error is several time attemet pls condact www.fring .com/Help my model number is c503

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fami

pls helpme i exceeded registered on my fring account. How can i register again my account
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Hi Bhuvaneswaran,

Are you only encountering the installation error with the Fring application? If yes, the problem may lie on the application and it's best to contact the developer of the application as the error message says. Cheers.
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aamirpervaiz

pls helpme i exceeded registered on my fring account. How can i register again my account
Please use plain text.
Suhanamo

i cant use my fring. Fring says''You have exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register your account.please contact support at www.fring.com/help''
i want a clear soulation
please
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
inzikhan

[ Edited ]

Hi my account no has been exceeded of attempt to register my account plz solve my problem my account no is +9*********** n my mail id is **********@gmail.com

Moderator's note: Post was edited. cellphone number and email address were removed. It is unwise to publish your personal information on forums like this. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wasim808

my fring is exeted this number how to open now my fring plz help me
Please use plain text.
modjamsheedmon

[ Edited ]

not open my fring please send my activetiont.cod and open my fring.my hand set N95 phon no is 05XXXXXXXX. Plea.. Help me.

Moderator's Note: This post was edited to remove the phone number. Please do not publish personal information as such in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
azmimehak

i cant use my fring... Fring says that"you have exceeded the allowed number of attemts to register your account.. Pleaseontact support at WWW.fring.com/help
mobile model E5
please i want a solution
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

azmimehak wrote:
i cant use my fring... Fring says that"you have exceeded the allowed number of attemts to register your account.. Pleaseontact support at WWW.fring.com/help
mobile model E5
please i want a solution

What did fring support say when you contacted them (as advised in the error message you received)?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sajid512

I can use my fring
fring says you have exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register your account
please help sir
want clear soulation sir
ssaajjiidduussmmaann
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adi12a

i can't use my fring.fring saye you have exceeded the allowed number of attemed to register your fring account, please contact support at www.fring.com/help
mobile model e7
i want a clear salution, please
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rubyjudes

I can't use my fring. Frong sate you exeeded the allowed number of attend to register your fring account,pleases contact support at www.fring.come/help
Mobileodel iPhone 5
I want a clear solution, please
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Hi Sajid512 and Adi12a,

As advised above, it would be best to contact Fring regarding this concern. The error message stated so. There may be an issue on their side. http://info.fring.com/about/contact_us/

Hi Rubyjudes,

I'd be advising the same. Kindly contact Fring regarding this. Please be reminded that this is Nokia Support Discussions: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Discussions-Guidelines/Guidelines-read-these-first/td-p/1

If your phone is an iPhone5, it's best to post your concerns in their forum. Thanks for understanding.

Cheers.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
ahabadur

babul i have fring exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register accont please re-contact support at www.fring.com
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anne12

I have exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register fring account please help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mubeenashamsu

i have exceeded the allowed number of attempts to register fring account please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Contact fring support.
Please use plain text.