Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how can i remove the protection of netqin

mido0982

how can i remove the protection of netqin

i guys i just bought my nokia c7 and i installed an antivirus called netqin it is annoying me alot and i want to remove it and when i do he tell me netqin is protected you should remove the protection before you uninstall it can any body help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Generally it should ask you for a code for uninstallation, which itself is shown on the screen. Or try putting in any code that you've used when you configured your antivirus.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

While uninstalling it gives you code to enter. Type this code in the space provided and it will be removed.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

yeah... Tim's post is more clearer. I used netqin long time back. :-)
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.