Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

how flash 3110c

Registered Member

how flash 3110c

[ Edited ]
how to 'Flash' Nokia 3110c mobile phone?
if use update phones software option in PC suit it first format mobile & then update mob. or just update?

Message Edited by keshjay on 27-May-2008 10:58 AM
Mobile Guru
android

Re: how flash 3110c

[ Edited ]
Update of firmware via NSU if its available for your phone do it in one go, downloading the firmware first on the pc temp dir, then installing the firmware to the phone; & in doing so write over the old one, as if formatting it, since it reset it to factory setting wipping out whatever data it contains.

Its not what you pressume it is in MS OS, where it format the harddisk first before installing the OS.

Message Edited by android on 27-May-2008 02:31 PM

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted!

If you find it helpfull, it's not hard to click the STAR..

Registered Member
randelicious

Re: how flash 3110c

I have a 3110c. When I open the inbox the phone restarts. but when at least I have 12-15 messages I can open my inbox folder but when I go through the last message in my inbox the phone still restarts. I have already updated my phone to ver 7.21. but still the phone restarts and all the messages still in there. I already done deleting all messages but still there is left 0.5kb of messages.