Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

how to configure MMS settings ( nokia N900 )

ahmedmohammed

how to configure MMS settings ( nokia N900 )

hello Guys

to tell u the truth , ive tried like a million times to do it, i took the phone to the nokia store to configure it, but with no luck, took it to the operator company that im dealing with , still no luck

they've tried to send me the settings what ive noticed was when i go to images and try to send a picture there are only 3 topics ,

1- send via face book account

2- send via service ( facebook, flickr, Ovi by nikia )

3-send vi a bluetooth

thats it , there is no MMS topic

Nokia Store told me that Nokia will send a new software version to update the MMS settings

i mean can it be true ? that this phone has no MMS settings

i live in Bahrain ( middle east )

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: how to configure MMS settings ( nokia N900 )

Looking at the specs of the N900, there is no MMS support. The logic behind this is that there are so many other ways these days like e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc... to transfer multimedia.

http://www.forum.nokia.com/devices/N900/

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Registered Member
sleett

Although nowdays there are so many other ways to send data, there are still an infrared, and a bluetooth futures in Nokia N900. Beside, to send an e-mail you first need to have an e-mail address, and for MMS all you need is valid a SIM card. There are people who don't wish to have an e-mail address. Facebook, Twitter... Please...

Counsellor
YunaCorvin

hadimasa is right, unfortunately N900 has no MMS capabilities.. but with its internet capabilities, you can try sending pictures or other media files using internet
Registered Member
Mineirinho

I'm disappointed with Nokia to not listen to their loyal customers. It costs nothing to implement the MMS and Nokia please its loyal customers who always stood waiting with great anxiety the new releases. If you do not value their faithful consumers a next purchase for sure we will think enough to decide for a product from Nokia.:smileywink: