Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to enable java script

Registered Member

how to enable java script

I am trying to log into facebook on my nokia 5310 and I get error stating that my java script is not enabled...I am able to view myspace with no problem so can someone help me go through settings to enable java script
Please use plain text.
Professor
kingpin007

What is your phone model.

In genaral the settings are as follow:

Open the Web > Options > settings > General > Java/ECMA script > Enabled.

Mark me a KUDOS if this has helped... :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Note than in most cases, web sites might just redirect unknown browsers to a generic error page that has messages about enabling JavaScript, using IE, etc., even if it isn't really about JavaScript being enabled or disabled at all, but just bad/inconsiderate web site design/implementation.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ayu3210

How to enable java on 2730c
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
emeritus4u

I av turned on my java script tru web settings but still scribed,java.lang out of bound exception,i cant play music through kd player,itune music player,all these are for mobile,help
Please use plain text.
Lucifersangel

Howto enable on nokia x201??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tsaostinmat

Am using nokia asha 202 i have the internet setting they work fine when i browse the web but the problem is when i try to use applications,what might be the problem,how can i activate my internet settings to all my applications.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
singhrohitk019

am using NOKIA N8 and whenever i install some applications the error came called enable javascript in your browser.so how can i do ths plz cn smone tell me.?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi singhrohitk019

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iqbalv

am using nokia c5 03.whenever i download anything an error can be detected and found java/ecma error and cant download anything.please help me
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi iqbalv

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Can you check the settings of your phone, go to Menu > Internet/Web > Options > Settings > General > Java/ECMA script make sure to enable it. Also, check if the time zone, date and time of the phone are correctly set.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
tefemeles

I use Nokiax2-01 mobile phone and while try to Download My Adobe.com,i got a message that say Enable JavaScripts to your browser.So p/s who can help me to do so?
Please use plain text.
02sammy

Hi..
I am facing the same problem in my 501 most sites saying java script disabled...
But i am not able to find that option in my phone..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@02sammy you are viewing your E-mail via the internet Internet browser. Did I get that correctly? That might be related to your JavaScript issue. Did you try Opera Mini or the UC Browser? Because all these three browser are proxy based browser where Nokia, Opera, and UC could watch your mails, did you consider to configure the built-in E-mail client of your device via Accounts?

Please use plain text.
02sammy

@Abi99 thanks. but how do i configure my email client?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@02sammy Nokia Asha 501 » Menu » Accounts » Plus » Other email account » … sufficient? Depends a bit on your E-mail provider. Who is he?

Please use plain text.