Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to uninstall hidden themes

avneetdharni

how to uninstall hidden themes

:smileymad:  i had downloaded several apps and themes from ovi store. i tried all possible menas to locate them. also ion Settings>App Settings>Installed apps. but they are nowhere to be seen and some apps to which were compatible with anna and not with belle.

so now i want to remove them . please tell me how can they be removed.

also when i connected my phone in mass storage mode. i found sys/bin folder and others containing old apps and some information which are not compatible with belle. so is it safe to remove them  because they are just  occupying space.

Thanks in advance.   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
avneetdharni

Re: how to uninstall hidden themes

i just found the way but in this all ur themes except basic will be deleted.

connect phone in mass storage mode > resource >skins and select all and delete.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
victor_clarete

Re: how to uninstall hidden themes

Some data can not be deleted just by that because it won't allow the system. In my case, I reinstall the OS/Belle to my phone (need to back up some important files except the settings so it won't be save again as hidden file.) After that check the themes because it is no longer there anymore and it saves the phone memory. Hope this will help.
Please use plain text.