Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my e75

Registered Member
dharrix

how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my e75

i forget the security code to f-secure anti-theft

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my e75

[ Edited ]

Try one of the following :

Soft reset/reformat - Type *#7370# and the phone's lock code (Nokia default lock code is 12345). Warning!Soft reset wipes the C drive/phone memory!

Hard reset - Switch the phone off. Press and hold three keys together, the green key, the * key and the number '3'. While you are holding these keys, switch the phone on. Don't release these three keys before you see the NOKIA logo.
Warning! Hard reset wipes the C (phone memory) drive.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sharat41

i use nokia 5800 ...my phone got locked with f secure anti theft for no reason...and i 4got the password of it...how do i unlock my phone now?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Press green + red + multimedia button and turn the phone on at the same time. Wait until the "NOKIA" logo appears. This will wipe your phone memory.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
eduardoreal21

Re: how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my N97??

Re: how to unlock f-secure anti-theft  to my N97??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my N97??

You may also follow the methods suggested by phonehacker . If these do not work.. then you may have to F-Secure support for help.

http://www.f-secure.com/en_IN/about-us/contact-us/

Important : Pl. back-up your data before any Resets...

Please use plain text.
ADHD

can you please tell me how can I unlock f-secure anti-theft to my c7-00 as well?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pawanputra

Re: how to unlock f-secure anti-theft to my e7

I Am unable to unlock F-secure lock it asking  security code 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

ADHD wrote:

can you please tell me how can I unlock f-secure anti-theft to my c7-00 as well?

Try this http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/12185_Another_three_finger_salute_do.php

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
2leftfeet

i forget the security code to f-secure mobile for my n8 can someone pls help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may find the solution(s) in posts above..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ragupml

create an a/c in f-secure. Then you can able to chat with a f-secure security expert from this site http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/protection/anti-theft-for-mobile/overview .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Krisshan

Hi Friend,

i have a Nokia E63, and bloked by the F-secure anti-theft...... please help me to unlock this

thank you very much in advance

KD

phonehacker wrote:

Try one of the following :

Soft reset/reformat - Type *#7370# and the phone's lock code (Nokia default lock code is 12345). Warning!Soft reset wipes the C drive/phone memory!

Hard reset - Switch the phone off. Press and hold three keys together, the green key, the * key and the number '3'. While you are holding these keys, switch the phone on. Don't release these three keys before you see the NOKIA logo.
Warning! Hard reset wipes the C (phone memory) drive.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Krisshan

Hi i have a E63 and got locked by f-secure anti-theft option, any ideas friend?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

farby wrote:

You may find the solution(s) in posts above..

Just a repeated answer...

Please use plain text.
battaroh

Hi Admin,

I am using Nokia C5-00 and i had installed the f-secure anti theft. But forget the key.

Please let me know , how to unlock it.

With Regards,

Rohit

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

battaroh wrote:

Hi Admin,

I am using Nokia C5-00 and i had installed the f-secure anti theft. But forget the key.

Please let me know , how to unlock it.

With Regards,

Rohit

You have to take it to a nokia care point. I can't think of anything else.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

[ Edited ]

Perhaps just insert another sim-card, then you probably will receive an sms because the phone will be locked You need of course then another phone to see the sms from F-secure. Actually don´t know but if you get an sms that your phone "is stolen", perhaps you then can answer the sms by just say it is ok, cause the sms is sent to your phone number, I suppose.

Contact f-secure support on the other hand. ...

Good luck .- let us know the how the story developes....:smileysurprised:

Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.
waseemhunk

if u forget ur security code, u can reset it from the trusted number. follow thiese instructions

1 send SMS with the following message to ur device: #UNLOCK#

2. YOUR DEVICE sends the reset sms msg with instructions to the trusted number.

3.send the reset code from the trusted number to ur device. 

4 .ur device is unlocked and u can create a new security code. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
optiplex330

I have the F Secure anti-theft and I do know the password. Everytime I switched on the phone, the F Secure is activated. How do you disable this auto-activation upon switching on of phone? There don't seem to be any setting for that.

Please use plain text.