Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: lost games for nokia 6300

lost games for nokia 6300

I didn't know the games for nokia 6300 are saved on the memory card. I formated the card and then discovered that also the games have been erased. How could I get the games back?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
chris_barton

Hi,
f you PM me your email address, I will email you a copy of all the pre-installed card apps for you to add to your new card.
I did the same thing and eventually got them off someone else!

:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Thank you so much. I felt very guilty about this as it was my mom's new mobile. She will be vary glad. I supose

:smileyvery-happy:

Moderator note: e-mail address removed. Please do not publish personal contact information on the public boards, you leave yourself open to spam mails.

Message Edited by michaels on 22-Oct-2007 01:04 PM

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
Hi Chris

I very stupidly made the same error, would you kindly e-mail the same information to me.

Regards

Jan Gear

EDIT : E-mail Adress Removed

Message Edited by sapere_aude on 08-Nov-2007 08:02 AM

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Hello, could u please send me the default nokia 6300 games & apllications, thanks alot

EDIT : E-mail Address Removed.

Moderator Note :
Posting your email address on a public forum leaves it open to spam. Kindly refrain from doing so. Thank you.

Message Edited by sapere_aude on 12-Nov-2007 03:07 AM

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
I, also formatted the card, not thinking about the games. Could you also please send me the games?

Thank you very much.

EDIT : E-mail Address Removed.

Message Edited by sapere_aude on 12-Nov-2007 03:09 AM

Please use plain text.

You can actually download the games from Nokia website - I've just done this myself and it worked perfectly. The link to the page is:

http://europe.nokia.com/A4174140
Please use plain text.

Hey, can someone help please... I I never got the apps on the nokia 6300 when i got it and i dont know why so then i downloaded the snake 3 onto it and no matter what i do it wont work :smileyfrustrated: it says application error.. THen gives these details.. "Error Javva\lang\error static initializer: java\lang\securityexception: MIDP lifecycle does not support system exit. ? Anyone help?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
Hi...

Could you please email me the preinstalled games, themes and screensavers. Please!

That would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator note: e-mail address removed. It is not wise to publish personal contact info on the public boards.

Message Edited by michaels on 03-Jan-2008 08:13 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
Hey there.....Can anybody help me...I got the same problem...I foramtted the Memory Card...Now all the games and applications have been lost......Please send me the link or the file....

Bye thanks to ALLLL.....................

Moderator Note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish personal contact info on the public boards.

Message Edited by linwood on 16-Jan-2008 02:11 PM
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

Hello,

I have noticed that several users are posting their email addresses in responses. Please do not post private information on a public board.

Kind Regards
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I just bought a new 6300. Unfortunately my memory card did not contain the applications which were supposed to be in the card. Anyway I was able to find some applications like converter via internet, I found snake III I simpy copied the .jar file the problem is the game can start, I mean I can see the interface but when I try to start a new game I got an error message and the program crashes.
I am wondering if someone would provide me a suitable snake III software for my phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi would you be kind enough to send me the info to install original applications, games etc on a new memory card.Do i need to 'format' the card?

Had a replacement 6300 phone after failed repair of my original, but no new memory card and i lost mine mid repair somewhere.

thanks very much :-)
Don't know how this works, how do you get my email adress?????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
patriciaanne3

If you find the support section for your device on this site they usually have the original applications ready for you to download. Personally if i was having this problem i would format the memory and then reinstall the applications.
Please use plain text.

I have the same problem...I formatted the Memory Card? and now all the games and applications have been lost. Please send me the link or the file.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
apenggol

[ Edited ]

hi i need the games and applications for nokie 6300. i accidentally delete them.. thanks

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
applica_error

[ Edited ]

Pls send 'em to me, 

Moderator's note: Please do not post sensitive information on the Nokia discussion boards.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bpzs

Hi, I got my 6300 used. With totally blank memory. Could anyone send me the gamez, plz? thx
Please use plain text.
gull286

Hi,  Ive lost the seasweeper game that was on my nokia 6300.

I would be really grateful if you could help please.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi gull286,

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to re-install your software version using Nokia suite  which may give you the option to re-install existing device software.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.