Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: mass-exporting Sports Tracker dat files

Advisor

mass-exporting Sports Tracker dat files

Is there a way of exporting the Sports Tracker dat files that are saved on my memory card to a more compatible format (e.g. GPX or KML)? I have GPSBabel but the input format does not have the option of Nokia dat files...

Does anybody have any tips?

Thanks!

P.S. And yes, I know that the Sports Tracker application itself can export single files to GPX and KML, but I find this very tedious when working with many files!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

+1 I also need this.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnjensen

Yes ita years of wast data.Can not import to new sportstracker ore Win 7 phone.
Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

johnjensen wrote:
Yes ita years of wast data.Can not import to new sportstracker ore Win 7 phone.

It would probably have been better if you had started a new thread which make it clearer what you need help with.

There doesn't seem to be an answer on the sportstracker support pages at http://support.sports-tracker.com/ but following the link to their community pages and doing a quick search, I found this thread which, whilst it doesn't refer to WP7, might be of help https://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracking/topics/export_workouts_from_symbian_to_android There might be better results as I haven't looked too closely.

If it is of no use, it might be worth asking the question over there anyway.

N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.