Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 3110c calculator

Registered Member

nokia 3110c calculator

calculator missing in my nokia3110c...........
tell how to solve this problem............
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
android

Re: nokia 3110c calculator

[ Edited ]
Have you try to put to it factory default? The only way to get it back, if accidentally deleted, or gone is to upgrade the firmware if it is available thru NSU, if not have it reflash at Nokia Care Center.

Message Edited by android on 18-Feb-2008 01:18 PM

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted!

If you find it helpfull, it's not hard to click the STAR..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maruthu

calculator missing in my nokia3110ctell how to solve this problem

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hapanimi

Re: nokia 3110c music player

Music player in my phone is not opening. If I try opening it, it starts updating its library and never ends. I tried formating my memory card too. But no use. Can anybody help???

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ABEHERA

[ Edited ]

Dear subscriber,

During down load,nokia calculator is found to be lost.So kindly help me to regain the calculator back.

Thanks

(Abakasa Behera)

mob **********************

Message edited by a Moderator.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
aikin19

[ Edited ]

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal mobile number or any other personal information publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Message edited by Aikin19 on 12-Dec-2010 at 8:40 PM

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vaishu07

Re: nokia 3110c music player

hey, dont worry dis happen 2 me earlier! u want to download "oxycube software"! and install it. connect ur phone 2 dat software and take the local disk c folder! take music folder in dat delete a file name music.db! it will start working:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Afiur_Rahman

@Abehera
Dont worry. 3110 is a java phone. So you can download the calculator from internet. I can give you the link for download the defaut calculator of n2700c. But if you want back your missing verson, you must update your firmware. Do you want the link?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amandzire

[ Edited ]

Please provide me the link so that i can download it on system. Thanks Note : Please, make it as soon as possible.

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.