Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 500 angry birds compatibility

Counsellor
setsuna15

nokia 500 angry birds compatibility

nokia 500 is a symbian anna phone and has 1Ghz CPU, but i wonder if angry birds can able to run smoothly on nokia 500? 

Nokia user since 2004.
Owned 3310, 1100, 3300, 6600, 6300, 5310, 5130, N79, 5800.
Owns: 6230 (still alive) and 500....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Unfortunately Angry Birds cannot currently be run on Nokia 500.its actually been looked into so hopefully soon it will be available...

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ksv_sami

The n8 version works in it. I've tried in mine da.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

find that hard to believe without constructive evidence ie photo.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gangadharan

Angrey Birds for 5800 is working in N500. You can download from below URL.

http://nokia5800downloads.blogspot.com/2011/03/download-game-angry-birds-for-nokia.html

If you can get better than this then let me know..

-Gangadharan

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert

Angry Birds for Nokia 500 is available when you update the phone sw to Nokia Belle.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arzhel05

They say angry birds will run okay on the nokia 500 after the update, um... where can i download angry birds?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
engembrosebt

you can play angry bird on nokia 500....what you have to do is ,just have to update your mobile software +app by connecting your mobile to pc
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kereth

Hi.

I know it's pretty old toppic, but generally at now there is Angry Birds version for Nokia 500 which comes preinstalled.

The problem is, what happens then You remove it? How to get it back? Is there any option to download it? At now, the only answer I've found was, that You have to reinstall whole soft. It's not really comfortable option.

Any help?

Thanks for any quick anwer. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

This is because preinstalled applications are integrated or part of the software. So if the app is deleted or removed, you have to reinstall the whole software as it cannot be done part-by-part.

AFAIK, preinstalled apps cannot be deleted. But there has been cases wherein it can be deleted.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kereth

[ Edited ]

Honestly I bought this phone from someone else, so I do not know was this app removed or what.

I've tried reinstalling software through Nokia Suit and before also tried hard reseting. It did not help...

The interesting thing is that I've got three icons on my desktop which seems to be unknown ('Miscellane'). When I try to open them I just see the information that there is no way to use this shortcut due to missing content and I should insert memory card (I just have new one bought today) or reinstall the application. Not sure what does it mean.

Any ideas?

And thanks for answer.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kereth

I've notice something.It seems that this shorcuts represents three applications which were not installed yet - but should have been.. After installing Maps and Store this two icons are no more unknown and they works.

Anyway there is still the third one, which - I guess - is shortcut to Angry Birds.

So still do not know how to get it and need help.

I was even thinking about downgrading to Anna and then upgrading to Bella, but is it possible in any way?

Please use plain text.