Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia asha 302 nokia browser "conflicting app" pro...

Contributor
porkgrind

nokia asha 302 nokia browser "conflicting app" problem

I opened the Nokia Browser for Nokia Asha 302 and a message appeared that I must update the browser to v2.0.2. I updated the browser, it was successful 'til I opened it. It shows "Conflicting Applications. Show Items?" message. After that I can't open (or even update) the browser or its web apps and most of my apps we're affected (Social, Mail, Chat, etc.) appearing with the same annoying "conflicting" message, but they work fine.

I thought this will be solved by a firmware update that was released recently via Nokia Suite. after updating my firmware, same problem appeared to the Nokia Browser

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kronos14

Re: nokia asha 302 nokia browser "conflicting app" problem

I had the same problems after updating the browser. It's quite annoying as many webapps doesn't work without the browser. I fear there is no solution for that. Even with hard-resets the problem remained. I think you have to go to a Nokia care point so they can flash the firmware. But Nokia should test the software better.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
porkgrind

Yeah, I will try to troubleshoot this first before taking my phone to Nokia Care

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ddueblin

@porkgrind and @Kronos14 : What Operator are you using? In what country?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
future_manager

i also purchased and no social application is running in my phone in this nokia asha 302 showing msg that netwrk error test ur connection or connection failed ..but if i  use nokia broweser the its working well and downloading but one more thing i download two application 1st one is facebook on mobile and 2nd one is nimbuzz but no one from it working because they both lock..can any one tell me what is this and how can i use various application on my phon like yahoo messenger .gmail messenger facebook give me reply plzz

Please use plain text.
kamisaleem

Aoa,

I have also experienced with the similar issue of "Conflicting Applications -> Nokia Browser".

And it finally FIXED by updating the Phone Software using Nokia PC Suite.

Now every thing is back to normal.

Regards,

M Kamran Saleem

Please use plain text.
hassansumair

this same problemm to me if u get the solution of this problem please tell me..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
k121

I've reinstalled new software update of nokia asha 302. but the "conflicting app" problem remain same.

Pls help in brief. Wat to do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sohaibalikhan

my phone is already up to date, what should i do??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

The only solution willl be to visit the authorised Nokia Care Centre in your area as they have more advanced tools to fix this problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Akhins302

I also have thesame problem pls somebody help oooo
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

The ONLY solution is to take the device to authorised Nokia Care Centre.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rockson

After update My nokia browser and other apps fail to start and the problem is certificate not on phone.how do i solve this.i hard reset my phone but still.can some1 help.
And how do i update my firmware with nokia pc suite?

And also my asha 302 is slow in processing.i dont no y,
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VigneshChennai

Hey, i found a solution (Atleast It worked for me).

As you all, i too updated the Nokia browser to 2.2 and the problem rises "conflicting application ".

I tried every possible option which i found on googling to solve it with no success. After that i accident found the link to reinstall nokia browser :-)

The solution i found is so simple.. Visited "http://download.browser.ovi.com" from my opera mini (if not installed. install from ovi store) and click download button on the page which gets loaded. The download will begin After that once it installation , accept all conformation it ask for, except one thing.

When the phone asked, whether to keep data. I select NO and proceed with installation.

After that, every thing works fine.

I hope it will help you guys too ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
__Joydeep__

Just delete the previous nokia browser & then reinstall it to your device. "conflicting apps" prob generally occured if you have same kind of app preinstalled on device so before update delete the app. Or when updating if it asks "keep original data" select "no" . It should work. If it's soled then click "accept as soln."
Joydeep Bhattacharya
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Poxer

Thanks so much!

I'm was having a completely different issue. I have Nokia C2-05 and had just updated to 8.82 and found out there was no browser with that version. And I just could not figure out how to get it back. Opera just isn't enough :smileytongue:

Thanks to that link I now got a working browser!!
Please use plain text.
Idrak

@vigneshchennei thank u very. I follow d link and downloam it and everthing is nw nornal n perfect. Thank once again
Please use plain text.
Idrak

If you are still having conflicting application problem go here and download http://download.browser.ovi.com
Please use plain text.
delzkie

thank you very much .. :squint:

Please use plain text.
iriton

Hey..but when I open this link, to me it's written: Sorry, your device is not supported.Please access this page from one of the following Nokia devices.....(there are a lot of numbers then). What should I do? I'm using Nokia Asha 302

Please use plain text.