Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c3-00 whatsapp expired

spyder45

nokia c3-00 whatsapp expired

Hi, I downloaded nokia s40 whatsapp from the whatsapp website and when I try to open the program I get the following message: "This copy of whatsapp has expired. Please click upgrade to start the upgrade process" When I click on upgrade, it installs the same version again: version 2.3.14.

I still keep getting the same message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: nokia c3-00 whatsapp expired

have you asked whatsapp developers if they would have a fix ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amiraa

hi have the same problem... did u solve it?? please if u did let me know how... thank you

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vanketesh

it shows version 2.3.9 already open...help me fast plz...i downloaded it again and it says version expired? help me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Atyourservice

Greetings one and all!

I am at your service :smileyhappy: 

I recently had exactly this problem but after playing around with my phone I found a way to fix it. I do not know if it will work I have no guarantee this will work but! It's simple :smileyhappy: 

1. Delete WhatsApp

2. Take out your SIM card

3. Put the SIM back

4. Re-install WhatsApp

5. Chat for free around the world :smileyvery-happy:

Let me know if it worked!!! I hope it works 

- Alex

Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

It's a third party application and you should ask to whats app. May be your free 1 year version has been expired.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Edwinatsavi

Pls my whatsapp expired today,they ask me to upgrade it am using Asha 300,i try but all could no avail help me.
Please use plain text.
iRupam

It worked Dude.... Thank you.. Thank you..Thank you..Thank you.. So much.
Please use plain text.

I have tried the steps that you suggested but still it get the same error, any help please?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hajira

plz help me i have this problem anybody plz tell me the solution

skumar211 wrote:
I have tried the steps that you suggested but still it get the same error, any help please?

skumar211 wrote:

Please use plain text.
zooter001

Hi hajira,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

To verify, your phone is Nokia C3-00, right? Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps given by @Atyourservice ? If so, and it's still not working, check if the date and time is set correctly on the phone. You may also try updating the software of your phone using the Nokia Suite. Please refer to this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/.

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.