Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia e52 facebook myspace and youtube

Advisor
Accepted Solution

nokia e52 facebook myspace and youtube

where can i download facebook myspace and youtube?

help me please

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: nokia e52 facebook myspace and youtube

OVI.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Advisor

Hi hadimassa

ovi store has told me facebook and myspace aren't available for my phone can you please give my links from nokia and thank you

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

http://www.getjar.com/mobile-all-applications/all/?o=popular

This is all Java, should work fine on your phone. Happy thrills to you.

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Advisor

Thank you hadimassa
Registered Member

You may also try Socially app for Facebook (www.socially.in) on Nokia E52 or other S60 phones. Lets you post to and follow friends' activity on FB + Twitter + LinkedIn. Additionally, you can also see the latest activity and profile photo of callers during incoming calls. Must have on your Nokia phone.  Can also download from: http://www.getjar.com/mobile/32705/socially/
martzynuk

I also have a problem with Youtube and Facebook applications as i can't watch video or i can't connect to facebook from the shortcut of one of my screens. i have to mention that i owe a nokia e6 mobile phone. what should i do?