Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia music store/ovi music app?

Advisor
cyanezong

nokia music store/ovi music app?

Is there a Nokia Music Store/Ovi Music app for phones? I'm not so sure but I kind of remember having a Music Store app on my phone before and I think I deleted it. I don't remember clearly.
I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. Can someone please help me out?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cyanezong

*Nokia C6-01, Symbian Belle Refresh (hacked)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

on Nokia Belle Refresh there is Nokia Music installed. if it is no longer on your device, you can visit http://music.nokia.com on your device's web browser, but as it is a part of the core firmware, re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite may restore the Nokia Music app to your phone.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cyanezong

@adrianhuges you mean reinstall phone software (belle refresh)?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Yes, Cyanezong, I mean re-installing Nokia Belle Refresh through Nokia Suite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.