Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia sms promo 2013

Registered Member
chaudharyjat
Accepted Solution

nokia sms promo 2013

[ Edited ]

i recivd sms  from (wins@nolia.net) your mobil number won 750,000 britian poud in nokia sms promo 2013 to claim your prize, email your; full address, occupation ,date of birth sex, cellphone number and scaned copy of your ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to :smileysad:mmsnk@msn.com)

PLEASE RPLY ME THIS SMS CORRCT OR FAKE 

YOURS SINCERLY

EJAZ

Moderator's note: We have edited the structure of the post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia sms promo 2013

THIS and THIS will answer your query..that its a Scam. Delete the SMS and forget about it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
faymi

[ Edited ]

i have recieved message from nokia sms promo that we winn 750,000 britian pounds plz tell me its true orr fake my number iz 0************

Moderator's note: The post was edited. The mobile phone number was removed. For your safety, please do not publish any of your personal information on forums like this.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
faymi

realy????..:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
faymi

i have recievied 3 msgzz realy its frud????....:smileysad:

Please use plain text.