Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia xpress

Registered Member
rahullal28

nokia xpress

i recently updated my ovi browser to nokia xpress via updates.but i cannot use it.i dont know to where it is downloaded.also when i open ovi browser it shows conflicting items and shows the name of nokia xpress.please give me a solution to use the xpress browser.
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: nokia xpress

hi mate,

have you tried uninstalling the Nokia Browser from the installed applications on your phone? then try to re-download and install the browser from http://download.browser.ovi.com on your device.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Damosky

Re: nokia xpress

When i opned my internet browser. I update the version is not displaying is writing conflicting application... What can i do abeg.
Please use plain text.