Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: pdf reader

rohit_007
Accepted Solution

pdf reader

Nokia c3 or X2-01 it matters the same.....great phones but without document or pdf reader....my ex  chinese mobile also read doc files.so the question is that can we get any software for the pdf reading or doc reading??????there are tooo many fake apps in the market...but all we need is a good pdf/doc reader....buying a moblile @ 6000 /- and not able to read pdfs really feels disghusting!!!!

Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

Try this http://store.ovi.com/content/143002
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
rohit_007

already tried......makes no work...to it..every pdf file is unsupported it keeps repeating the nonsense all the time.....i ve also tried mobile pdf it does the same.....

Please use plain text.
DF06

Same here I downloaded the PDF Reader 143002 from OVI just to find it doesn't work on my C3.  Any solutions?

Please use plain text.
rohit_007

Re: PDF reader

I figured it out!!!but there are some limitations:-a)u have to have s40 reader from ovi.Etc b)no word documents with pictures are shown c)no PDF[only word documents figured out so far.....docx]
Is it a time taking process???...3 simple steps dudes...
First u have to delete pics [some of them contain logos...] from the word document if there....
2nd give it a small font size(10 is good) and good font u like..say times new roman...
3rd  split the documents into file sizes of appx 30 KB each....to reduce the loading time..

Transfer the doc to your mobile and enjoy...Do reply 

I am presently reading Dan brown digital fortress....I thing this way is cool 4 novels.... attached down....

Please use plain text.
dwaipayan07

How can i do this such procsses on my Nokia X2-01 phone?
Please use plain text.
dwaipayan07

How can i read pdf/doc files in my Nokia X2-01 phone?
Please use plain text.
dwaipayan07

Same here I downloaded the PDF Reader
143002 from OVI just to find it doesn't
work on my X2-01. Any solutions?
Please use plain text.