Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: problem in whatsapp and opera mini

deenu88

problem in whatsapp and opera mini

after upgrading to that version of whatsapp in which new smiley's were added i am facing this problem. I cant send and recieve images or ne media through cell network but it works through wifi , but before that update i was able to send or recieve media but now i cant . In opera mini i am facing problem that i cant watch videos online it says connection failed and its same while initialising whatsapp i have to initialise whatsapp using wifi because being connected to net it says connection failed ......plz help me ....i m xtrmly annoyed with dis
deenu88

Re: problem in whatsapp and opera mini

i hav nokia c7-00 with mtnl network ..for this reason today i got my sim changed fir same netwirk same no but the problem is nt solved