Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

screen capture app for lumia 900

Registered Member
seeleyhj

screen capture app for lumia 900

Does anyone know of a screen capture app for the Lumia 900? I've searched but can't seem to find one. Tks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: screen capture app for lumia 900

Don't think / know of any application yet ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

@seeleyhj

Whilst there is no such application upon Windows Marketplace due to constraints of Windows Phone OS this is not the whole story; although now that Chevron WP unlock defunct there only remains the option to pay Microsoft $99 for Windows phone app hub developer account, which would allow a "Screen Capturer" to be installed.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
limetwistt

Hi there,

I'm a student so I have access to the developer apps/tools for free, but I'm wondering where exactly this Screen Capturer is because I can't seem to find it!

Thanks a lot.

Please use plain text.