Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

social ovi not working in my nokia 500

Advisor
ujjwal_85
Accepted Solution

social ovi not working in my nokia 500

social ovi not working in my nokia 500, i was take the phone to nokia care but they also not fix the problem. They only remove the application but widget still appearing and the social ovi apps not avilable to ovi store . Plz help me......
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: social ovi not working in my nokia 500

Hello ujjwal_85, you may check this link http://symbianfan.co.cc/software3.html . Here you will find the social app download and install it and see whether it helps or not or else you may try facinate if you are a Facebook user. Try and reply.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ujjwal_85

thanks its work..... Realy awesome.....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Welcome. Good to hear that your problem is solved.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
berardipi

link you've soted does not longer work.. 
i've have removed social accidentally and now i would the social widget but i can't find it.. i've tried to restore via pc but i can't find the widget... someone could help me? sorry for the english i'm italian... 

Please use plain text.
berardipi

ok i found social networking client in nokia store!
it's easier than it seemed
Please use plain text.