Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

swype

Counsellor
mittsdad
Accepted Solution

swype

I am trying to download Swype to my N8 via wifi. I have the application page showing but it just says waiting for connection. I have just downloaded another application from Nokia store with no problem. Has anyone got any ideas why it will not connect on Swype?
Is Swype worth downloading?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: swype

[ Edited ]

Swype is a nice application, though, I don't use it anymore.

As for the connection issue, try downloading two applications at the same time (along with swype) so as they are queued. Then, exit Nokia Store (before the applications get downloaded) and enter again.

I don't know but this worked for me. Hope it will help you as well.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mittsdad

Thanks Phonehacker. Tried again tonight and it downloaded straight away.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

You are welcome :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.