Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

turn light off in nokia e5

abdull_z

turn light off in nokia e5

hi all. friends i am a blind user of nokia phones. currently i have e5-00. i want to ask that how to turn off LCD and keyboard light completely? i want to do it for saving the battery because i don't need to read or see anything from screen. so i dont want light. previously, on my nokia c5, i was using Advance battery saver for this perpose. it was working fine on that device. but now on e5, light get turn on when ever a new msg arive or when i open any msg from inbox. then turn back off after 5to10seconds. i have tried latest version of Advance battery saver which is 1.01.54 but same problem. please help! how to turn off screen and lights completely? which application should i have to use for this perpose. i am very confused about this matter. please help...

A_Z
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: turn light off in nokia e5

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You can check the link below for the tips to save the battery lifetime of your phone:

http://www.nokia.com/pk-en/support/troubleshooting/?qt=Battery%20life&comp=nokiatroubleshootingconte...

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.