Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: whatapp for x2-00!

Sage
rohitms2711

whatapp for x2-00!

Whatsapp is finally released for nokia x2-00. Can be downloaded from http://www.whatsapp.com/s40
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
X2owner

i use nokia X2 but i still cannot download whatsapp!

Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

Head over to http://www.whatsapp.com/s40 from your phone browser or download it from the Nokia store.
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ronexabesh

I can't download whatsapp on my phone though i have tried the suggested procedures
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
viratmeet

i have downloded whats app on my Nokia x2 00, it showing contacts using whats app but i am unable to chat and its showing server disconnected, please help me out whats the problem and how can i enable it

Virat Delhi

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Adesheun4real

I download whatapps on my phone is open
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
romGeuza

hello,

even me i have got the same problem, i downloaded whatsapp on my phone but when i connect with my phone line number i failed to connect to server........  http error# 50, please assist.

rom.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
leoraiden

i m also havin the same problem that the server is gettin disconnected....pls help me solve the problem
Please use plain text.
Advisor
optimus_bharat

Hi all, Whatsapp isn't updating because you haven't updated to latest firmware, or your firmaware doesn't support whatsapp till date! Its better to flash your phone once and you'll be able to use whatsapp. Same happened with me, I went to Nokia Care, they flashed with latest firwre available then I downloaded Whatsapp via. Opera Mini and I can use it now.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
optimus_bharat

Hi virat, Kindly go to Settings>Configuration> click on make it " default for all apps"

It'll surely help you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunnysides

HOW DO I UPGRADE THE WHATSAPP IN MY PHONE, I HAVE TRIED BUT IS NOT WORKING.ITS SAYING LINK NOT AVAILABLE.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fikile

i tried thousand times to upgrade my expired whatsapp account.......it says link is not available.....what must i do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ani264538

wRe: whatapp for x2-00!

it is showing whilist error opening connection..plz help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rahul2304

i'm not being able to connect to server while using whatsapp. And how to flash with latest firmware
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

there are alternative websites where you can find whatsapp such as mobile9 and 4share, not sure if getjar does it for your phone but give that a try just google for those. best of luck!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tinawaras

I cant download whatsapp on my nokiax2-01
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

sunnysides and fikile: Best to check with Whatsapp regarding expired whatsapp account and upgrading the application

ani264538: Do you have internet connection on your phone? If none, you can ask for the access point from your network provider.

rahul2304: You need to have internet connection on your phone to connect to the application server. If still the same, I would recommend checking with Whatsapp. You can use Nokia Suite to update or reinstall your phone software

tinawaras Have you tried checking the Nokia Store? May we ask what is happening and if there is an error message so we can assist you further.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rupsom

getting error : could not connet to server: error occured whilst opening connection.

can u help me out what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi rupsom,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Check this link: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/nokia/21068377

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello.....

This is virendra from ratnagiri...

Please tell me about whatsup.....my whatsup can't open, showing An unexpected error occurred contacting the server: Interrupted......

What is this????????????

Please tell me early as possible.............

Please use plain text.