Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

wordfeud on Nokia?????????

Registered Member
pilispeter

wordfeud on Nokia?????????

Is not it about time that Nokia wakes up, if they fail to organize wordfeud it is the same as Nokia's downfall.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: wordfeud on Nokia?????????

Wordfeud? What's that? Would you care to explain?
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Wordfeud is a multiplayer word game for iPhone/iPad and Android.

In any case, you ought to contact the game developers (not Nokia, or Nokia users here), if you want them to write a version for Nokia phones, too: http://wordfeud.com/#feedback

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Kindly forgive my ignorance... Never heard of that game before now. Thank you for the info.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cirque01

I fully agree with this. Although I have been a loyal Nokia customer for years and years, the lack of apps (especially Wordfeud, but there are a lot more not available for Symbian) is driving me away. I am about o buy a new Phone, and it will not be a Nokia!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
John_Tesla

Hi Guys, 

We've got a reply from one of the people on the Wordfeud development team, regarding the release of wordfeud on the WP platform, no news yet for other Symbian devices. 

We recommend to all you interested in the app, to kindly mail them requesting a release for Symbian devices. The more users interested, the higher the chances will be for them to actually release the App for Symbian devices.

“Hi,

At this point we don’t have any plans for a Symbian version of Wordfeud. This may change in the future though.

However we have started working on Windows Phone 7 version.

Best regards,
Odin Borg Nordgård
Wordfeud.com”

John_Tesla

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kbcool

Hey guys,

There's a multiplayer word game called Word Tiles now available on the Nokia store. Similar to Words with friends, Wordfeud etc.

Here's the link:

http://store.ovi.com/content/257776

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jippi70

Doesn't really help though, does it, if you want to play with friends that don't have nokia... :-\
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

I guess you're right in that.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.