Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: x2-02 not support youtube viedo streming

Registered Member
merakesh

x2-02 not support youtube viedo streming

hi m rakesh. My x2-02 did nt work youtube viedo streming nd not supported java flash playar.so plz solved this problem
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

[ Edited ]

Hi merakesh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

The Nokia X2-02 does not support streaming so it won't be possible to watch YouTube videos on this device.

Hope this clears things up.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

See if the instructions give in the link below help you in some way.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/YouTube-videos-on-s40-phones/td-p/1389019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sumangadux2

i am vsuman did not sopport youtube sir plz plz plz plz plz solve this problom help me plz
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi Sumangadux2,

As per the message from Iris9290 above, the X2-02 does not support video streaming and NEVER will. it is an old device, and support for this model through firmware updates has ended.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shreyashgole

hi my name is shreyash my nokia X2-02 D does not support youtube streming so please give me propar settings
Please use plain text.
Khichi786

Plz help me my phone x2.02 can't play youtube
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi guys,

please read the thread before posting. as said above, the X2-02 will and never has been able to play YouTube videos / video streaming. and there is nothing that can be done about this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.