Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: x2-02 not support youtube viedo streming

Registered Member
merakesh

x2-02 not support youtube viedo streming

hi m rakesh. My x2-02 did nt work youtube viedo streming nd not supported java flash playar.so plz solved this problem
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

[ Edited ]

Hi merakesh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

The Nokia X2-02 does not support streaming so it won't be possible to watch YouTube videos on this device.

Hope this clears things up.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Mobile Guru
ng85

See if the instructions give in the link below help you in some way.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/YouTube-videos-on-s40-phones/td-p/1389019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Contributor
sumangadux2

i am vsuman did not sopport youtube sir plz plz plz plz plz solve this problom help me plz
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi Sumangadux2,

As per the message from Iris9290 above, the X2-02 does not support video streaming and NEVER will. it is an old device, and support for this model through firmware updates has ended.
Registered Member
shreyashgole

hi my name is shreyash my nokia X2-02 D does not support youtube streming so please give me propar settings
Khichi786

Plz help me my phone x2.02 can't play youtube
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi guys,

please read the thread before posting. as said above, the X2-02 will and never has been able to play YouTube videos / video streaming. and there is nothing that can be done about this.
Professor
bbao

> http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-
Knowledge/YouTube-videos-on-s40-
phones/td-p/1389019

Wondering why I can't access this link. It simply tells me:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue. Return to my original page"
bbao

* If this post helped you, please click the white Kudo star.
* If this post has solved your issue, please click Accept as Solution.