Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 200 - Video play problems !

SergioAlex

Asha 200 - Video play problems !

Are 3 days around the internet to solve the problem but without success !! I ask help on this forum now. I know that this model doesn't support video streaming, then i bought an application called YOUR TUBE at nokia store and allows to download youtube video in memory card. Now the problem is that i can't open these dowloaded video in .FLV and .MP4 format. I tried to install many media players but nobody is able to open these videos. Open video only in .3GP format. Does anyone know a good media player that reads these formats and we solve the problem ?

Thanks and Regards to all

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AkshDey

there isnt any video converter available for java phones. Use tubidy.mobi wapsite to download youtube videos in .3gp and .mp4 format. As a bonus this site provide .3gp vids from most of the other video streaming websites. Regards.
Please use plain text.
SergioAlex

Hi,

thank you for reply.

I will do and i let you know if the phone can play mp4 video too.

Regards

Sergio

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mondalsultan1

I have also downloaded yourtube and suffering from same problame in Asha 200. It also does not support mp4 videos.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Nokia Asha 200 You Tube Support
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

i believe that certain older Series40 devices do not indeed support playback of online / YouTube videos, and do not support video streaming at all. there is nothing that can be done about this unfortunately.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chabong97

Ah . I thought it can stream videos on youTube . The intrnet browser was really good but cannot play videos on the web . Too disappointing . But, thanks for the informations
Please use plain text.