Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C2-03 video stream problem (youtube)

Registered Member
ovishek_das

C2-03 video stream problem (youtube)

Last few years i had buyed several nokia phones (N73, N95, 5233, 6030) with eyes closed due to my total support over the nokia quality. I also got superior service from these phones. But my new C2-03 had disappointed me and also others users like me in several ways. It already had several sofware problem and out of all the greatest one is - It cant stream any video online. I hope nokia will resolve the issue soon via updates. I cant even dreamt of such a garbage s40 phone from the quality makers -NOKIA !!! I am scared to buy any further multimedia phone fom NOKIA !!!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey ovishek_das, Welcome to the Nokia forums!

Are you receiving any error messages when streaming online or is it just failing to load at all?

Looking forwards to a reply!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prashspl

sir i also have same problem in c2-03 it cant play streaming video.+showing 'response unknown'
how can i play it give solution plz..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prashspl

sir i also have same problem in
c2-03 it cant play streaming
video.+showing 'response
unknown'
how can i play it give solution
Please use plain text.
Attasamejo

Hi
sir i am a new user nokia c200 please help youtube streaming failed show message from "unable to open file"
Please use plain text.
neupanea_dhiraj

Me too having same problem in my nokia c3-00 please give some idea
Please use plain text.
neupanea_dhiraj

It fails to load
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Chevi91

my x2-05 refuses to play video too,but instead showin 'unknown response'.where could the problem be?, please assist.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
crazyguru9

hey me too bought c2 03. And i have the same problem. I can't stream videos in it. Its not even giving an error. Its jus behaving like we din.t even clickd on 'watch video' in youtube. i just want to know that is it a hardware purpose problem or software? Because i belive in nokia and if it a software problem they'll resolve it in the next software update..
Lookin forward for a reply. THANK U
Please use plain text.
idoit

I can't stream videos in it. Its not even giving an error. Its jus behaving like we din.t even clickd on 'watch video' in youtube.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Hi friends,
Nokia C2-03 doesnt support video streaming.Hope that they wil solve the issue in their next update.I am also facing a lot of problems.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Srikrishnan

Hi Ovishek. Check out Jigsee on OVI store or from m.jigsee.com. This app enables streaming video to C2-03 and many other S40 devices. Doesn't have every video, but has quite a lot of videos!
Disclosure: I work at Jigsee and you can buzz me if you have any issues/feedback/suggestions.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
shyan4luv

Srry bro i m using this phone nd
it doesnt support streaming
(youtube) nd hatts off to jigsee .
Its an awsme appp it has inbuilt
streaming video player..
Go for itt
or go to
m.tubidy.mobi
for youtube videos....:smileywink::smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
donotsupportmp4

Hello frnds i m also nokia c2 03 user. I get dissapointed when it does not support you tube videos. It makes me loss. After it i would never use any product of nokia.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Karthick29

I also face the same problem. While clicking Start Stream link, it shows Invalid address (or) simply ideal state. Please update the query soon :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
depealth

Sir my nokia c2-03 not supporting mp4 and you tube
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
storyoflove

when i open the jigsee program he told me null pointer .then he exit what that mean

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Durgu

I have nokia c200. I want streaming setting for my mobile. Unfortunatly 'my stream' bookmark has been deleted from my mobile. Please help me.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Durgu

Please sent me 'my stream' bookmark for my mobile nokia c200 because i am unable to stream vedios
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jessidondiva

Please use plain text.