Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C2-03 video stream problem (youtube)

Registered Member
smskl

sir, from last few days my 6303classic shows 'protocol not supported' while starting live stream. My net settings are ok and have streaming. Pls help
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi smskl,

Thanks for your post and welcome!

What source are you streaming from? It could be they have changed their links and for instance included a higher bandwidth stream which is not supported. Could you provide us with some more information please?

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anon_patrick

It doesnt play youtube vids in uc browser..tell 'not supported'.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anon_patrick

What settings do i have to change to get streaming started?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Download Opera Mini from the Nokia Store. Then open the YouTube in it. Open video you want to watch. It'll work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
josunil89

recently i have purchased nokia c2 03 which is not worth for my money it has several issues regarding the streaming of youtube videos kindly provde us the update for that via bookmark.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Chickne

I can not see you tube video online in c2-03.how it is possible.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Chickne

i have d nokiac2-03 phone.but you tube video is not displayed there.please sir help me.
Please use plain text.
KIngdeeps

sir, i am also experiencing the same problem if i tap on watch video it starts dowloading..

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

If your phone is a dual SIM, it does not support video streaming over GPRS connection. Though, you may still try the suggestion of ng85.

ng85 wrote:

"Download Opera Mini from the Nokia Store. Then open the YouTube in it. Open video you want to watch. It'll work."

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
21Jimy

Go to download.browser.ovi.com an dload new nokia brow it suports youtube only. Next update soon for better experians.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
youngbull

@all dear members the new teqnic.for streaming in c2 03 download 'Vu clip shows'from ovi store
there you can see full movies,songs,sports etc.
Please use plain text.