Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't send pictures or videos on Lumia 620

Registered Member
amfen

Can't send pictures or videos on Lumia 620

[ Edited ]

Cant send pictures or videos.Had 2 phones both same problem ...very annoyed!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator's notes: The post was edited. A more appropriate subject is provided.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Re: Can't send pictures or videos on Lumia 620

[ Edited ]

Hi amfen

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Normally the phone reads the settings from the SIM. If you can't send and receive pictures or videos using your phone that means to say that your Nokia Lumia 620 doesn't have the MMS Settings.

Refer on this link so you can configure the MMS settings manually or get in touch with your service provider for the MMS settings.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Corkchick

Hi

I eventually got my 620 to send an mms. I had to switch off the wifi and switch on the data connection on my mobile network. Cannot believe in this day and age that I have to swith off my wifi in order to send a photo by text!!! Gone backwards instead of forwards. I can see myself in and out of settings a lot.:thumbdown:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nathanphoenix

Greetings...

i started using Windows phone as i bought Lumia 620, adi am nokia follower.....

can you please tell me how to send or transfer videos from my Lumia via Bluetooth??
Please use plain text.