Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't transfer pictures off phone Nokia 6350

Registered Member
StellaMG

Can't transfer pictures off phone Nokia 6350

When I connect a cable from the phone to my PC the PC does not recognize the phone.  I cannot see the phone as a device/drive in Windows Explorer. 

There are about 100 images that I want to transfer.  My plan is pay-as-you-go and I don't want to spend money to get these images off my phone.

Is there a special cable or software that will get these images to my computer?  I have already configured the phone to save to the memory card now, but I'm very frustrated that the solution that I thought would work simply does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Can't transfer pictures off phone Nokia 6350

Have you installed Nokia Suite on your PC ? If not, do that and re-check ...

Please use plain text.