Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Do I have the permission to use Nokia images i...

Registered Member
OanaCristina

Do I have the permission to use Nokia images in promoting Nokia products?

I am Marketing Coordinator of an online shop in Romania. I found a lot of nice pics of Nokia products on your Facebook page. Do I have your permission to use this image http://tinyurl.com/c2d7d4r or any other images specifically in order to promote Nokia smartphones? Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Oana
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: Do I have the permission to use Nokia images in promoting Nokia products?

[ Edited ]

Hi OanaCristina,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Please have a look at Nokia Press website media library, where you can find promotional material for Nokia devices. If you have any additional questions, please contact Nokia media relations directly

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.