Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Having problem with Nokia 3110C.

Having problem with Nokia 3110C.

Hi folks,

I am having Nokia 3110 Classic phone.I have downloaded one video file from the internet.It is a .3gp file.when i click open into my phone it displays an error message stating that "No file to open".Pls help me.Do i need to install any new software into my phone?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nishaaaaaa

hi guys......
I m also facing a lot prblm frm my phone.....i m not able 2 open my inbox of nokia 3110c..... wenever i i click on inbox...my phone restarts....give me suggestion...as wat should i do?......
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Download and install the latest version of Nokia Suite from HERE ...Connect your Phone to Pc and open Nokia Suite -->Messaging.. Select SYNC Messages next to the Phone Icon at the Bottom.. Once done, click on 'Conversations' at the top and check whether all the messages are now visible within the Suite. If so click on Inbox in the Bottom window, next to Phone Icon.. select all messages and DELETE them.. same for messages in all other folders in the Phone window at the bottom. (Be careful that you are not selecting the folders in the Top window..)

Now disconnect the phone.. Reboot it and check again...

Please use plain text.