Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can I play a youtube video Nokia Asha 306! pl...

Registered Member
Macy

How can I play a youtube video Nokia Asha 306! pls help me badly needed

Pls help me!  how can I play a youtube video on my nokia asha 306!

When I tried playing a youtube video the response is . . . .  '" NO RESPONSE, TRY AGAIN "

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: How can I play a youtube video Nokia Asha 306! pls help me badly needed

have you checked that you have the correct internet settings for your phone from your network carrier, and that the data plan is activated? if you are confident that it is, it may be a case of your phone not supporting online video streaming. I do believe though that there were firmware updates released for the other Asha 3xx phones that enabled streaming, so i would check online via Nokia Suite for any firmware updates that may be available, and update if an update is offered.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
rafhael

help

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi rafhael

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

If you need assistance regarding your Nokia phone or Nokia services, feel free to post it to the right board with a brief description of your concern so we can get help help from our community.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Youthchief

How can I play youtube video and other videos on my nokiac3-00? Any time I try, it is no response try again that I allways get as anwser! Pls some should help me out. Tannx! From Ogilogi Robinson
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ayeaye

Helo ,how can i play youtube on asha 306 it always say( No response try again)what should be set to this kind of handset model?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gyugeegee

why is it that my vid quality while streaming youtube vids are low.. it is possible for it to ne HD? there's no wrong in my wifi connection. and can i only stream videos in youtube or can stream using other sites..? and how? thanks!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Macy wrote:

When I tried playing a YouTube video the response is NO RESPONSE, TRY AGAIN

Does this help? Do you have that option? If not, are you on the latest firmware?

Youthchief wrote:
How can I play YouTube video and other videos on my Nokia C3-00?

Here, we discuss the Nokia 306 which is a Series 40 Full Touch. You have a slightly older Nokia Series 40, therefore, I would create new threads for such issues. Anyway, this time it is the same: Does this help? Other videos, what do you mean by that?

gyugeegee wrote:
why is it that my vid quality while streaming youtube vids are low.. it is possible for it to ne HD? there's no wrong in my wifi connection

Low quality via GSM is normal, unfortunately. I am not sure if it is the fault of your network operator or Nokia. In any case, we cannot change that – or at least I have not found a soluton either. Please, use Wi-Fi for YouTube (or go for Android).

gyugeegee wrote:
can i only stream videos in YouTube or can stream using other sites..?

The other video services have to support RTSP. If they do not, you are out of luck.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yeahia420

My phone model is asha 306. I am failed thousands of time to play YouTube videos. I am using latest version software of asha 306. Please help me.please.my internet connection is totally ok.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
himel45

I cant play youtube videos on my asha308
when i am going to streming it says no response..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rramiraddy

Howtoplayyoutubeviadownokiaasha310
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

rramiraddy, does this help? If not, which GSM network operator do you use?

Please use plain text.