Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How can i delete my email account from 5230

barleytwist

How can i delete my email account from 5230

[ Edited ]

I want to sell my 5230 as i have found i really dislike touchscreen phones. I have managed to delete everything from it and have restored factory settings but my email is still showing in a bar across the home screen. I have tried for hours to cancel it but just cant figure out how. Any help would be much appriciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: How can i delete my email account from 5230

you could reset the phone.

Soft reset. In standby dial *#7370# and the phone's lock code (Nokia's default lock code is 12345). Warning!Soft reset deletes all your phone's data!

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.