Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Issue with Camera in my Nokia Asha 201

Registered Member
arijeet4

Issue with Camera in my Nokia Asha 201

Hi Nokia Team,

I am facing 2 problems with my Nokia Ahsa-201 model (software version current is v11.81) from the time I have bought it.

1. Whenever I click a photo, the screen freezes and the mobile needs to be switched off and restarted. This problem is appearing from past 1 month. 

2. There is always an ECHO and an additional irritating sound in the phone while talking in the phone. However this sound is not there wile talking though handsfree.

I need your help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Arijeet

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you checked if there are any firmware updates available for your phone via Nokia Suite? if there are, please update to the latest version offered. if there aren't any, try re-installing your current firmware via Nokia suite, and if that doesn't work, Restore your phone to factory settings.

failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mariehatt

My camera freezes when picture is taken with picture on screen, it looks like pictures are directly taken to gallery and not saved on the phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mariehatt

My Nokia Asha 201 has now for the past month started to freeze when photos are taken.  I have to switch the phone off completely.  The photo is not saved, but lost.  Please help urgently this is all camera I have, my cameras were stolen when we relocated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

In the camera settings you are able to change the storage to memory card. Does that help/work? If not, sounds like a hardware issue, which cannot do much about – at least we cannot give much advice withouth phyiscal inspection. Therefore, please go for your dealer who goes for a local but genuine Nokia Care Centre.

Before you go that path, I recommend to run the Nokia Software Recovery Tool because that is the first step the Nokia Care centre does anyway – and it rules out any software issues.

Please use plain text.