Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Belle selection of the folder to save pictu...

Contributor
VHje

N8 Belle selection of the folder to save pictures

In Anna I could find pictures in file management in order to move/copy them to memory stick, but that seems to be not possible in Belle. Also the phone guide tells you can select where to save the pictures by going to Settings - Application settings - camera - Photo or Video. Unfortunately in my N8 Belle there is no possibility to select any folder for saving the pictures. So I can not find the new pictures anywhere to remove them from the phone without using computer.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: N8 Belle selection of the folder to save pictures

VHje wrote:

Also the phone guide tells you can select where to save the pictures by going to Settings - Application settings - camera - Photo or Video. Unfortunately in my N8 Belle there is no possibility to select any folder for saving the pictures.

You have the choice of saving pictures to E:\ Mass memory or F:\ Card memory; as I am using memory card today's go to F:\Images\Camera\201202

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Clint_ZA

Had this problem myself and Steve Litchfield from AAS was kind enough to provide an answer quickly. Belle now saves all images in a folder called DCIM.

Sneaky change!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Pe_h

So, can we choose the folder in Belle or is it fixed ?

I did not find it on camera settings.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
stylinred

thanks for that info

I was trying to figure out where all my pictures were going to since my bluetooth on the computer isnt working properly atm

i thought nokia was making them invisible for a moment :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vicwcjbntzpg733

after saving my photo's, how can i print them from my phone. Victoria Dean
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vicwcjbntzpg733

Thank you Kudo for your advice from vicwcjbntzpg733
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GG78

N8 Picture Saving

Took some pictures and battery went low - all pictures lost when fone was charged - can someone tell me where missing pictures get saved in these instances??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GG78

How are these settings changed so to pictures if taken don't get lost?? or is there somewhere in the fone thats its been saved on??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ABONGA

i want to know where do downloaded videos are saved
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

videos from the built-in web browser or video download apps such as CuteTube? as the N8 has a built-in file manager, you can manually go through the folders on your memory card or the built-in storage, and you should find the videos you are looking for.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.