Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 200 Issues - Please Solve It Soon By Upcomin...

sureshece

Nokia 200 Issues - Please Solve It Soon By Upcoming Software Updates

[ Edited ]

I Am Using Asha 200 , I Buyed The Phone Last Week . All Working Fine. But Some Of The Problem

s Found In My Phone.
Echo Or Noise Problem

So Please Kindly Resolve These Issues Soon , and release the software update .

I am waiting

yours sincerely

Suresh

Moderator notes: Non problems removed as they aren't problems but features the phone doesn't have and therefore can be misleading to label them as problems.

Suresh Kumar
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 200 Issues - Please Solve It Soon By Upcoming Software Updates

Hi Suresh,

Have you checked that your device is up to date via Nokia Suite, if there is a firmware version upgrade offered, please update it. If that doesn't work, then try re-installing your current firmware, and if that doesn't work, a Restore to factory settings.

Failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.