Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2330 - Cant seem to receive or send photos o...

tummymummy
Accepted Solution

Nokia 2330 - Cant seem to receive or send photos on my phone

[ Edited ]

I am having problems with my Nokia 2330 - Cant seem to be able to send or receive photos.  When I receive a photo text from someone. the following message keeps saying "Uknown network error" and I cannot view it at all, I have tried to retrieve it, but wont do it.  Also I cant send photos, which is rubbish.  My phone lets me take photos and they get stored no problem.  Please help as i am desperate to get this sorted.  I only bought the phone last week.  Anyone else had this problem.  Also my internet on the phone does not appear to work either.  Message came up "failed to connect to internet" but I do have plenty credit on my phone.

Claire

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Re: Nokia 2330 - Cant seem to receive or send photos on my phone

It seems some settings are not configured properly, contact ur operator and ask them to send u MMS & wap and internet settings, u'll most probably get them via configuration sms, open it, go to options and select "save" phone will ask if to set it as default, select yes....... Do same with others. then try browsing internet or sending some pictures. Hope this helps.
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
tummymummy

Thanks for your help, I have contacted the technical people and you were right, they sent me a couple of texts and got it all sorted for me!

Claire

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Welcome, and plz mark it solved. Cheers.
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Madonnaboy

Why does it say network failure try sending later when i try to send a picture message from my nokia 2330c?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ricky07

Hi Madonnaboy,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried calling your network provider and ask for the necessary configurations as suggested  by coolbelief?

Regards,

Ricky07

If you think this post is helpful, please click the white star below.
Please use plain text.