Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia C5-05 Video (Firmware Problem)

Counsellor
love4chat

Nokia C5-05 Video (Firmware Problem)

Nokia C5-05 Original Firmware V20.5.039 have many bugs like whenever we plays videos it hangs or not playing properly in its realplayer and when i press back button the mobile get restarted,i have even check the other C5-05 and it also shows the same problem,so its in the firmware.Other bugs like when we press options button in menu then the down left corner the select or any other button is not appearing like other v5 mobiles have!!!

And many other bugs too!!!

So please Nokia should release a new firmware with all the bugs solved because am not able to play any video on my new C5-05 mobile,i have been always a Nokia Mobiles Fan,since 5 years  am using Nokia Symbian Mobiles!!!

Counsellor
love4chat

Re: Nokia C5-05 Video (Firmware Problem)

Two icons of Calculater also appers in Phone Menu!!!
Counsellor
love4chat

Why there is no response from NOKIA???

Counsellor
love4chat

Why Nokia is not accepting that Nokia made a buggy firmware in C5-05???

lucifier

they say nokia c5-05 a smart phone but a MP4v-es video with resoluton480*360 hangs in this,,.,,..,.unable to download any video/song frm internet..it pauses own its own...,.....any solution plzzz....thnx
Counsellor
love4chat

Nokia C5-05 Original Firmware V22.5.007 have many bugs like whenever we plays videos it hangs or not playing properly means it is having glitches and finally an error comes showing that memory full close some application and try again in its realplayer,while the same video on the same mobile is playing good in uc player or smartmovie.i have even check the other C5-05 and it also shows the same problem,so its in the firmware.Other bugs like when we press options button in menu then the down left corner the select or any other button is not appearing like other v5 mobiles have!!!
It also have two calculator icons appearing in the menu!!!
And many other bugs too!!!
So please Nokia should release a new firmware with all the bugs solved because am not able to play any video on my new C5-05 mobile,i have benn always a Nokia Mobiles Fan,since 5 years am using Nokia Symbian Mobiles!!!

Counsellor
love4chat

Dear Lucifer Please writ about the problem on Nokia facebook page!!!

It will help us bcoz m also having same problem and i am continously posting on Nokia & Nokia India Wall!!!

Counsellor
love4chat

I have already done everything before ie soft format and hard format then too problem exists thatswhy i want to inform NOKIA to kindly make a firmware update for Nokia C5-05 with all the bugs fixed ie video playing problem means videos stucking and having glitches and finally a error comes that "Memory Full Close some application and try again even when 50 mb of ram is free",two icons of calculator also appears in menu and some performance and stability issue,current firmware on C5-05 is v22.5.007,so please make a bugless firmware for it!!!

sanakyasathrian

hi love4chat

even i am facing problems like frequent restarting of the phone on its own, earphone volume is low, even though software version is v22.5.007. i have reinstalled the software through

love4chat wrote:

I have already done everything before ie soft format and hard format then too problem exists thatswhy i want to inform NOKIA to kindly make a firmware update for Nokia C5-05 with all the bugs fixed ie video playing problem means videos stucking and having glitches and finally a error comes that "Memory Full Close some application and try again even when 50 mb of ram is free",two icons of calculator also appears in menu and some performance and stability issue,current firmware on C5-05 is v22.5.007,so please make a bugless firmware for it!!!

ovistore for more than two time still problem persists, i have made a comment on nokia face book page too hope we soon get a response from nokia  is there any nokia toll free numbers are available where we can make our complaints .....

advise

i am also a nokia symbian fan i also have a c5-05 and have several problems.
Many time it get restarted. Many time it got hanged. When ever i play video in 360p it dosen't play smoothly. Many of the applications got hanged while opening it. Maps also get hang while showing roots. Two icons of calculator also appears in my phone. I have shown my phone many times to nokia care but the problem still remains. I have purchased the phone 5 months ago and these problems are held. Iam not happy with this phone.
Nokia should make new firmwares solving these problems and bugs.
maazbgm

bro my nokia software version is v 23.5.015 plz tell me when new version announce
Counsellor
nischaya

V23.0.15 in my nokia c5-03 there are many problem-youtube downloader doesnot working,video playing not well plz make a new frimeware for we
maazbgm

2012 going to end.. Atleast now give any software update for nokia c505.. U thinking only about windows phone., that's good but atleast 1% help for poor symbians
indukuridurgesh

One icon on menu and another one is in office folder ok there is no problem
durgesh
indukuridurgesh

Hey Nokia release New version on date Aug 2012 V23.5.015 Check update first ok

durgesh
indukuridurgesh

Use Smart Movie For C5-05 Ok

durgesh
indukuridurgesh

yaa u correct its not working youtube downloader and there are New version Qt pack also avaliable in s60v5 like 4.8

durgesh